- Start date: September 2019
- Format: Full time
- Duration: 18 months
- Course fee: € 16.500 for EU Students & € 18.500 for Non-EU Students
- Teaching language: English
- Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy), Strathclyde Business School (Glasgow, UK)
Required qualification: The ideal candidate has a 3 or 4-year Bachelor's degree (at least 180 ECTS) from an accredited institution in any discipline
The International Master in Project Management (iMPM) offers a balanced programme of professional training at postgraduate level supported by the most recent research in the field. The course attracts applications from high caliber students from all around the globe and it offers participants an opportunity to study in a highly international context attending 2 institutions over the course of the programme. This course is targeted to junior profiles and offers a balanced program of professional training at postgraduate level integrating the most recent approaches in Project Management with a cross sectorial and intercultural perspective that focus on managerial, behavioral and technical competencies shared over a 12-month full-time study period and a final project.
- First Level Master Degree in Project Management from Politecnico di Milano
- Master of Science in Project Management from Strathclyde Business School
The candidate must submit the following supporting documentation in English:
- Online application form (www.applyformasters.net)
- Application fee of € 100 (non-refundable)
- Motivational Statement
- Curriculum vitae in English
- Copy ofUniversity transcripts and degree
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation
- A copy of the ID card or passport
Candidates will have to sit for a motivational interview in the selection process.
For updated deadlines for applications, please visit www.som.polimi.it/impm.
For more information and application assistance, please write to email@example.com
Program taught in: