The programme addresses the worldwide need for experts in the expanding field of development research as well as for project managers in international development cooperation.
Who should study this degree programme?
This programme is particularly suitable for students with a first degree in social science and mid-career professionals in any development-related field. Qualified students from developing and emerging countries are particularly welcome.
- Programme entirely taught in English
- Strong focus on quantitative and qualitative methods
- Field research opportunities
- Unique selection of language courses
Graduates are have a wide range of potential career paths within the development field, such as:
- programme managers for local and international development organisations, including government agencies, non-governmental organisations and community groups
- policymakers at bilateral and multilateral organisations, such as GIZ, the World Bank and the United Nations, as well as for civil society advocacy groups
- as researchers and doctoral students, taking the academic career path
Program taught in:
See 11 more programs offered by University of Passau »
This course is
EUR 72 per semester for student services & bus pass