Getting your Master of Science (M.S.) in Finance from Webster University will help you navigate the increasing complexities of banking laws, compliance regulations, finance products, corporate finance, forecasting, evaluation, and more.
Our Master of Science in Finance will provide the opportunity to develop and implement your critical-thinking skills to solve complex financial problems in real-life financial situations. The curriculum will help you gain advanced technical knowledge and skills while performing financial analysis using the most up-to-date quantitative concepts and techniques.
Students learn to interpret financial statements that adhere to current standards; analyze investment and financial risk; evaluate financial theory and practices and how to apply legislation, regulations, or principles of practice to financial scenarios.
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Students can determine the value of financial assets.
- Students can analyze the financial decisions of a corporation.
- Students can evaluate credit and interest rate risk.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.