This course trains students to become experts in digital media. Students on the graphic design course will further their knowledge and will learn to use video, motion design, interactive animation, web development, mobile design and UX design via a comprehensive programme covering all aspects of multimedia.
The course is taught by working professionals who are recognised in their field and links theoretical and practical courses with several work placements at the school’s partner companies. The quality of teaching at LISAA has resulted in the course being recognised by the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
The advanced course in Digital Art Direction is a two-year course, equivalent to a master’s, and is accessible to students who have already completed studies in graphic design to a bachelor’s level.
Advantages of the Course
- Courses taught by professionals in the relevant field who are up-to-date with current technological concerns and industry developments
- A vast network of alumni and prestigious partner companies (Canal+, Vente Privée…), who play a role in advancing the careers of graduates
- Classes in workshops, based on real projects in order for students to acquire practical skills
- Individual student follow up for the construction of their portfolio, work placement reports and professional project
- Links between different disciplines in order for students to understand the complementary relationship of different areas of expertise
- A course programme which comprehensively covers digital media: video, motion design, web, mobile
- Data Visualist
- Digital designer
- Art director
- 2-D/3-D Layout Artist
- Motion designer
- Compositing operator/editor
- Film director
- Web designer
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation.
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More