Digital printing, connected garments and accessories, innovative materials, digital textiles and e-business: this course in English gives students the tools that are specific to the digital fashion economy.
PROGRAMME LAUNCHING IN SEPTEMBER 2016
Thanks to a teaching staff made up of recognised professionals in the field of fashion, and its numerous partnerships with prestigious companies, this course is widely renowned.
MASTER-EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION/IN ENGLISH
The Fashion Tech/e-Business course takes place over two years and is for students who have already completed a bachelor’s level course such as fashion design-pattern making, fashion and textile design or fashion design/fashion business.
Advantages of the Course
- A unique programme in order to imagine the business models of tomorrow
- Fashion design connected to digital sectors
- Open access and autonomous use of the Fashion Lab: knitting machine, Lectra System, laser cutter, 3-D printer
- Collaborations with students on the Connected Object Design Bachelor’s course
- Extended work placements of four to six months allowing a real application of learned skills
- Each student produces a startup style entrepreneurial project
- Project acceleration through incubation at the end of the course
- Knitwear designer
- Ready-to-wear designer
- Accessory designer
- Digital project manager
- Product Innovation Manager
- E-business expert
- Fab Lab Manager
- E-marketing Manager
- Community manager
- Fashion creator
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Fashion Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her curiosity, artistic culture, motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in fashion.
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More