Msc.in Human Resources Management combines the teaching of advanced HR knowledge with the connection to the business reality, at the same time, encouraging the personal development of the students.
The MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting is a full-time program designed to provide students with a truly transformative experience. Taken within ISCTE Business School, this program combines the teaching of advanced HR knowledge with the connection to the business reality, whilst encouraging the personal development of the students.
Students will have the opportunity to gain know-how from highly qualified academicians and professionals working in some of the major international consulting companies. This program seeks to integrate the best practices in human resources and consultancy and current knowledge developed in the academy.
Ranked 23rd among the Top 200 Best Masters Programs, in Western Europe in 2017/2018
Why choose the MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consultancy?
- For students without professional experience, this program guarantees an intense personal development experience, a real foundation upon which you build a career;
- The program faculty combine an extensive research background with broad professional experience, making classes unique - with a focus on the balance between theory and practice;
- The program content is designed with a focus on international best practice and with strong links to business professionals - enhancing students’ career opportunities;
- Students will be involved in a program with a challenging workload, demanding a high level of information processing and results, an important preparation for a future career;
- Students will be part of a lively intellectual academic community, with close contact between faculty and students that facilitates team building and the sharing of ideas;
- There is flexibility and freedom in the final dissertation/project which will involve a real-life business scenario;
- The MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting paves the way for either an exciting career or further academic study (Ph.D.).
The tuition for the whole program is 6,850€:
5,250€ in the 1st academic year and 1,600€ in the 2nd academic year (dissertation year).
In the first year, the tuition fee can be paid either in one lump sum or spread over nine installments.
Application Process 2020/2021
We require the following skills and qualifications from applicants to our International Masters programs:
- A bachelors degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- Proficiency in the English language;
- The results of an applicant's GMAT or GRE exam, although not mandatory, may enhance their chances of being accepted;
- Two recommendation letters;
- A motivation letter;
- Diploma and Transcript of Records
Upon request from the Admissions Office you should send (copies in paper and files with scanned documents):
A copy of your official Bachelor degree certificate and any other degrees mentioned in the application form (if applicable)* Academic transcripts of courses and marks (if applicable) Two original photos Copy of your ID Card or Passport (and if applicable of Fiscal Identity Number) GMAT Score – optional *
*In cases where a Diploma is not available but the graduation is expected before September 2020 – we ask students to sign a Declaration of Commitment. The Bachelor's diploma must be provided no later than mid-September.
*The presentation of the GMAT score may enhance the value of your application and may be obligatory in certain cases.
Test results should be sent directly by the ETS (Educational Testing Service) to ISCTE-Business School.
Maria Ana Henriques
Tel.:(+351) 210 464 209
About the School
IBS is a pioneer School in the teaching of management and business sciences, and the first where this was an autonomous area as opposed to a subject taught within the field of economics. The links to ... Read More