The Master in International Studies offered by the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana seeks to stimulate reflection, analysis and research on contemporary international politics. It is also proposed to know the frameworks and theoretical discussions of International Relations and help understand the complexity and immediacy of events with global impact.
- Degree awarded: Master in International Studies
- Estimated duration: Three (3) semesters, Part time
- Modality: On-site
- Start date of the program: First half of 2020
- End date of the program: Once the established credits are completed
- Application deadline: November 5, 2019
- Qualified registration resolution: 13061 of August 13, 2014, effective until August 13, 2021
- Type of training: Postgraduate
- Price and currency: COP $ 11,036,000 / Semester
- Place where it is offered: Bogotá DC
- Teaching Language: Spanish
The Master in International Studies is aimed at people interested in knowing the international context and proposing analyzes that contribute to their understanding and transformation; specifically:
- New graduates from the area of social and economic sciences who want to qualify to interpret the realities of international politics and from there formulate solutions and recommendations to build a sustainable, inclusive, democratic, supportive and respectful society of human dignity.
- Public officials seeking to complete their training to acquire tools and knowledge in order to understand global policy, the main regional dynamics and development issues.
- Professionals linked to the private sector, for whom it is important to understand the global economic and political dynamics and their impact at the regional and local levels.
- Cooperators and members of social organizations that seek to expand their training in global affairs.
- Teachers who seek to acquire theoretical and methodological tools that allow them to analyze global problems and challenges.
It is desirable that applicants have a level of English that allows them to understand academic texts.
Graduates of the Master in International Studies will be professionals:
- Able to take advantage of the contribution of various disciplines to interpret the realities of international politics and from there formulate solutions and recommendations to build a sustainable, inclusive, democratic, supportive and respectful society of human dignity.
- Excellent both academically and humanly, who understand and commit to the interculturality and care of the Common House.
About the School
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1623, it is a Catholic university, recognized by the Colombian government, which aims to serve the human community, especially Colombia, seeking to establish a more ... Read More