The Master in SAP Logistics Project Management ( MPLSAP ) from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos is approved by SAP and has the prestigious SAP Gold Partner Education mention for quality in the training and employability of students . 100% of the students of the previous editions are certified as SAP consultants and more than 95% are working in the collaborating companies of the program.
This is a master's degree with triple degree: Degree granted by the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos , SAP S / 4 HANA SD Certification and SAP S / 4 HANA MM Certification .
Any student who has a higher degree or is in the period of completion can access it. Also and exceptionally, they can also access profiles that, although they do not have a higher degree, have proven professional experience in the area of information technology, logistics or business process organization. No previous computer skills are required.
The master's degree has paid internships and employment opportunities and with more than 30 Consulting Companies that collaborate by incorporating students, either through Paid Practices Agreements or through direct contracts.
The master's degree will last 480 hours (60 ECTS), structured in four training modules.
Business Process Introduction Module (90 hours-12 ECTS)
- From business strategy to process redesign
- Overview of the company's business processes
- Value Management
- Logistics area business processes
- Tools and techniques for data collection: analysis and design of processes in the IT field
- Circular economy and supply chain
Logistics Processes Module in SAP (270 hours-32 ECTS)
- TERP10 - Integrated Business Processes in SAP
- C_TS460_1809 - SAP HANA Sales
- C_TS450_1809– SAP HANA Sourcing and Procurement
- S4H01-SAP Business Suite to S4 / HANA Delta
- S4LG1- Innovative Logistics Processes in SAP S / 4 HANA
- S4SD1-SAP S / 4HANA Sales - Functions & Innovations
- BC400- ABAP Workbench Foundations
- Project Management Module (60 hours- 8 ECTS)
- Introduction to Project Management. PMBOK
- Time management
- Cost management. Return of investment
- Quality management
- HR Management.
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Contract management
- AGILE methodology
Skills Management and Personal Development Module (60 hours- 8 ECTS)
- Presentation and communication tools and techniques
- Conflict resolution techniques. Leadership
- Negotiation techniques
- Time management
- Loyalty economies: customer loyalty. Loyalty to the team
- Design Thinking
Pre-registration and registration
The application for pre-registration must be made in the registration system of the URJC with the application developed for this purpose through the Internet
The documentation that you will have to attach in the application is the following:
- Photocopy University degree or official document certifying it
- Photocopy of your ID or passport
- 1 passport size photograph
- Proof of payment of the pre-registration amount (500 Euro)
The pre-registration amount will be deducted from the Master's total upon registration.
The applicants will present all the scanned documentation, in the formats allowed through the telematic application of self-registration at the time of making the application for admission in their own titles.
They must obligatorily attach in their application the declaration of responsibility for the accuracy of the data provided in digital format.
At any time, both the Directorate of the program and the Service of Own Titles may request to the applicants, the presentation of said certified documentation through the General Registry, located in the Móstoles Campus, or in any of the auxiliary records located in the different Campus of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos , or by sending it through Certified Mail to:
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos . General Registry
Avda. Tulipán s / n. 28933
The student is responsible for the veracity and correctness of the information provided, exonerating the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos from any responsibility and guaranteeing and responding to its accuracy, validity and authenticity.
About the School
Bienvenidos a la Universidad Rey Juan Carlos. Fundada en 1996, nuestra Universidad está a tu servicio, proporcionándote una formación de calidad, a través de una amplia y excelente oferta académica, y ... Read More