Master of China-Europe Business
If you want to enhance your hands-on management skills and competences, particularly in the Chinese and European market, this unique program is ideal for you. A joint initiative of two leading business schools drives a stimulating curriculum that will guide you to discover your personal strengths and prepare you for a booming career in international business.
After attending this program
- you have profound knowledge of management functions;
- you have mastered knowledge and skills required in key managerial positions: leadership, people management, and long-term planning;
- you have strengthened highly relevant business skills, such as entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence, and initiative;
- you improved your problemsolving skills and capacity for teamwork;
- you are able to examine global issues from a European and Chinese perspective;
- you learn the Chinese language or French if you are a Chinese student;
- you learn to work in multicultural teams.
Starts: 26th of August, 2019
Ends: 31st of August, 2020
€ 16 950 (VAT exempted)
Includes all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and documentation. Excludes estimated additional cost of living, housing, travel, and books.
Antwerp Management School
Boogkeers 5, 2000 Antwerp
In order to be eligible for our full-time master programs, you need to fulfill one of the following requirements:
- A 4 year academic university degree
- A 3 year academic degree and an extra degree of at least 60 ECTS credits
- A 3 year academic degree + min. 1 year work experience (*)
- A 4 year professional degree (*) Example: Universities of Applied Sciences such as HBO in the Netherlands
(*) May be subject to special eligibility conditions
- Proof of English proficiency for the English Master programs: IELTS (min. 6.5 overall) or TOEFL (min. 95 )
- Evaluated during face to face interview
- Native English speakers
- English Bachelors suffice
The ‘Master in Global Management: China-Europe Business’ is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the exams. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.