- High-quality training combined with the great rigor and requirement of a university program.
- Possibility of expanding studies towards the achievement of the doctorate.
- Rigorously selected faculty that combines academic excellence and professional experience.
- Official version of the program that occupies the first positions in the ranking of the HR sector of the newspaper El Mundo.
- 6 months after completing the program: 93%
- One year after completing the program: 95%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 55% Human Resources Development
- 25% Recruitment and selection
- 13% Training and development
- 7% HR Consulting
Geographical areas where they work
- 87% Spain
- 3% Rest of Europe
- 10% LATAM
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final tutored project.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Headway / Unsplash
The Master in People Management and Organizational Development is currently one of the most complete programs in the training of expert professionals in Human Resources Management. A rigorous program, with long experience, that emphasizes people as strategic assets of companies and future human resources managers as indisputable leaders in this process.
This master is an official program taught together with the Rey Juan Carlos University, based on a methodology that incorporates state-of-the-art pedagogical elements, along with high-performance training in People Management and Organizational Development.
- It develops the organizational and human resources aspects key to a good business management that guarantees success and competitiveness.
- It encourages the management of people as one of the most relevant organizational factors.
- Constant update: It includes the current demands of the environment: the speed of change, the growth of the Internet, globalization and the diversity of the workforce, adaptation to legislation, as well as the evolution of work and work-life balance.
Strategic vision (business)
- Environment and company
- Planification and control
- Organizational design and behavior
- Seminar: research techniques
HR technology and tools
- Human Resources Department
- Training of human resources
- Career management
- Compensation systems
- OutDooor Training
- Legal aspects of labor relations. Beginning
- Individual labor relations
- Collective labor relations
- Prevention of occupational hazards
- Salary incentives
Skills for managing people
- Integrating high performance teams
- Skills interacting with other people
- Personal skills
- Professional skills
- Culture and organizational change
- Research techniques seminar
- Internships in companies
- Seminars and conferences on relevant and topical issues in people management
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More