Double University Degree Master in Integrated Management of Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Systems and Master in Occupational Risk Prevention
EUR 7,200 / per year *
Earliest start date
* * Until June 30, a 10% discount is applied to all reservations. ** The program is part-time face-to-face.
The master's degree provides the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to be a professional specialist in quality systems, the environment and occupational health and safety, areas that today are considered three of the fundamental pillars on which to carry out a good business management, making the master a very competitive tool in the world of work.
The master's degree is coordinated by the Catholic University of Valencia and the AIDIMME Technological Institute, which provides the degree with a more practical approach focused on the problems and real needs of companies, having achieved a balanced teaching staff among university professors, professionals in the sector and representatives of regulatory bodies and public administration.
Internships in companies are compulsory and guaranteed, being, due to the way in which they are managed, training practices, useful, mostly remunerated and with a future due to the high degree of employability associated with them.
The master's degree is taught in the blended modality, through theoretical and practical classes, seminars, visits, tutorials and practices, culminating in the completion of a Master's Thesis (TFM).
Internships in companies
The internships will have a minimum duration of 300 hours and a maximum of 1,460 face-to-face hours at the company. During this time the student will develop the concepts acquired during the course.
AIDIMME has a job bank for alumni.
The master ends in June 2024.
- Implement, maintain and improve integrated quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems, complying with the international standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, performing the functions of management representative.
- Prepare, plan and execute internal audits of management systems and preparation of audit reports.
- Develop Higher Level functions in Occupational Risk Prevention in the specialties of Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology.
- Carry out specialized studies in the field of management systems (Environmental Diagnostics, Risk Assessment, FMEA, etc.).