MSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics Arden Study Centre, Berlin
As you study this course, you’ll develop strategic operations skills that are highly sought after in any sector offering a product or service. You’ll get ready to address the challenges created by today's competitive environment and learn how to develop an agile, customer-responsive, and profitable supply chain.
The course is currently undergoing the validation procedure for accreditations by two leading professional bodies, the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS), giving you Chartered Membership status upon graduation - a powerful addition to your CV that will have an added positive impact on your future employability and career progression.
- Designing Global Network Distribution & Fulfilment Systems (20 credits)
- Designing Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies (20 credits)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Managing the Digital Supply Chain (20 credits)
- Principles of Procurement(20 credits)
- Business Transformation Project (60 credits)
- Elective modules (select one)
- Analysing Big Data (20 credits)
- Management of Traditional Projects (20 credits)
- Developing People, Leadership and Capabilities (20 credits)
- Managing Cloud-based Business Solutions (20 credits)
*The order and availability of the optional modules within each level may vary depending on intake and subject to demand.
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- You must have a UK honours degree, or an equivalent qualification, at 2:2 or above;
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any element); or TOEFL iBT 60 - 78; or equivalent. We also accept a minimum score of 105 on the DuoLingo English language test. Alternatively, a letter to show that the medium of instruction was in English is accepted;
- Non-standard entry is also considered.