Master of Science in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management Audencia Business School
Managing Global Supply Networks: Sustainable, Digital, Strategic
Supply chain and purchasing professionals with the right skills and expertise are in high demand. You need to source both locally and globally, apply the latest digital technologies, deal with increasing supply chain risks and ensure a sustainable supply chain. Supply chain and purchasing managers need to be multi-skilled international movers.
The MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) at Audencia Business School is your ideal starting point for launching a successful career in a thriving field with unlimited career prospects. Our unique approach brings together procurement, global sourcing, and supply chain strategies, while also covering contemporary topics such as green logistics, big data, digital transformation, negotiation, and commercial law.
- Conduct exciting consulting projects with top corporations
- Attract top employers, enjoy personalized career services and complete an internship anywhere in the world
- Build your reputation at a triple-accredited, highly ranked institution that is also certified by IPSERA
- Live in the heart of beautiful Nantes, France, one of Europe’s most liveable cities and a hub of business and innovation – the ideal place to develop your skills
The MSCPM programme is accredited by the French accrediting body "Conférence des grandes écoles".
- Proficiency in English
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in business or engineering (Core Track MSc program)
- If you have a 3-year bachelor’s degree or a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a field other than business or engineering, you will have to validate the Extended Track before entry into the Core Track MSc program.
Degree earned: MSc (Master of Science) in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
Credits awarded for the MSc program: 90 ECTS credits
Duration: MSc: 9 months of classed + 4-6 months work or research experience
Extended MSc: 12 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
Location: Nantes, France
- Core Track- Spring and Fall
- Extended Track- Fall intake only
Tuition: €17,500 for Core Track; €21,500 for Extended Track
Influential industry leaders from across the globe design and partner with Audencia’s MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) to give you the expertise and skills you need to thrive. Audencia is triple-accredited, highly ranked, and internationally oriented. We are known for global responsibility research and teaching – and great career results.
Our main campus is in Nantes, France – widely recognized for the quality of life and affordability, and an ideal location for continuous language practice and growing your international professional network. Located at the mouth of the Loire river, bordering the Atlantic Ocean and just two hours from Paris, Nantes is the perfect place to study supply chain and purchasing management.
Our teaching methods emphasize the international aspect of each class and give you the technical, analytical, and communication skills required – with 26% of the program delivered by industry professionals.
Scholarships and Funding
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us with questions.
Career & Alumni
Proven career outcomes for international success
Audencia works hand in hand with the corporate world and is a leader in responsible management practices. As a result, 82% of MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management graduates are employed before graduation.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
- Civil engineering
- Energy distribution
- Information systems
- Professional services
Here are a few of the positions graduates are qualified to hold:
- Head of logistics
- Head of customer services
- Demand Planner
- Purchasing manager
- Logistics project manager
- Commodity procurement manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics performance manager
- Operations manager – logistics and warehousing
Here are just a few examples of companies employing MSCPM graduates:
- Dow Chemicals
- General Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- Sanofi Aventis
Audencia provides you with personalized career services that address your specific experiences, strengths and weaknesses, and goals. We also cultivate close ties with the business world, which benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment center preparation
- Personal development program on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management, and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.