MSc in Real Estate
ESCP Business School - Madrid Campus
Earliest start date
- 15 month full-time MSc (120 ECTS)
- Multicultural study track in one Business School
- Technology driven approach to understand and work with the most advanced technologies in the Real Estate world.
- Taught in English
- A Spanish immersion course
- 4- month minimum internship
- Enhance your profile with strong managerial skills and networking
- Add value to your CV by leveraging a highly-ranked business school like ESCP
- Students will obtain one degree, the French Master's degree (DEAMIE), and one ESCP diploma, the MSc in Real Estate
- Learning by doing: Our teaching principles combine a real estate curriculum with real business cases, live case studies, seminar presentations by renowned guest speakers, networking events, and an International Consulting Project (ICP)
A full-time program including:
- Duration: 15 months
- Language: English
- Study locations: Madrid & London
- Field trips and other learning experiences
- 4-month worldwide internship
- A professional Master thesis
- Start: End of September
- Collaboration with top companies in the industry
Key aspects of the program
- Learning by doing: Our teaching principles combine a real estate curriculum with real business cases, live case studies, seminar presentations by renowned guest speakers, networking events, and an International Consulting Project (ICP).
- Technology-driven approach to understand and work with the most advanced technologies in the Real Estate world.
- World-renowned faculty and guest expert practitioners will provide the best professional practices in an international context.
- PropTech entrepreneurs will analyze their successes, struggles, and business models.
- «Full-Time Intensive» format will allow you at the end of short and dense tuition, to have immediate access to decision-making leadership positions.
- Field trips and other learning experiences outside the classroom to complement the program.
- Internships all over the world for a minimum of 4 months.
- The multicampus structure will allow participants to study in two of the most dynamic, beautiful and important capitals in Europe.
- Multicultural diversity thanks to ESCP Business School’s global faculty and international class mix.
- Career possibilities around the globe through our large alumni network and ESCP Business School’s strong connections with the corporate world.