Main strengths Gdańsk University of Technology
- Gdańsk University of Technology became the best technical research university in Poland in the competition of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- The University is composed of 8 faculties with 37 fields of study.
- It employs over 1000 academic teachers and educates 13 thousand students.
- Graduates not only find a job easily after graduation but also often successfully create and run their own businesses.*
- For potential candidates, it is important to know that Gdańsk University of Technology is one of the most popular universities among young people.
- International students at Gdańsk Tech enjoy unique support, both during the admission process and the duration of their studies, from the Welcome Office**– an entity dedicated to promoting the University internationally, recruiting candidates from abroad, and supporting newcomers.
*According to a nationwide survey, earnings of Gdańsk University of Technology graduates are in fourth place among graduates in the country.
** Welcome Office is a part of the International Relations Office of Gdańsk University of Technology and was created to provide information and counseling to international candidates and students. Supportive, multilingual staff can answer questions regarding applications, the university, legalization of stay in Poland, accommodation, and help with solving any problems that may arise.