Whatever your story, we can help you begin. Whether you are a current, returning, or prospective college student, we’ve developed pathways for your education to give you the skills you need to succeed. Plus, we’ve adjusted our schedules so they work around your life. Hodges U, a university that’s been designed for you!
Master’s, Bachelor’s, Associate, or Certifications, we’ve got the degree programs for your educational success. Plus, as an accredited online university, you can take many of our degree programs entirely online.
Flexible. Accredited. Accelerated. Designed Around You. Stay Near. Go Far. Hodges U.
Why Choose Hodges University?
- Small Class Sizes
- Accelerated Graduation Ability
- Diverse Program Delivery Options That Fit Your Life
- Proven Workforce-Based Curriculum Taught By Award Winning Professors
- Monthly Start Dates
- Take One Class at a Time for Most Courses
Hodges University’s Mission, Vision, and Pillars
Hodges University—a private nonprofit institution—prepares students to leverage higher learning in their personal, professional, and civic endeavors.
Hodges University will be recognized for excellence in career-focused inclusive education and community engagement.
- Programmatic Excellence
- Operational Effectiveness
- Community Engagement
- Institutional Growth
- Institutional Objectives
- Continuously improve Hodges’ product portfolio to meet community and employer needs.
- For academic programs, increase the likelihood of student enrollment, retention, graduation, and employment.
- For non-academic programs, serve community needs and the interests of participants.
- Develop innovative programs for unmet, emerging, and future needs within our communities, for the benefit of regional employers and our students.
- Put on hiatus or retire programs that no longer meet institutional and community stakeholder objectives.
- Attract and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and increase the positive impact of individual employees.
- Implement process improvements that increase efficiency and that improve the quality of service to students and other stakeholders.
- Focus efforts on the financial health of the institution.
- More effectively share the Hodges University story with students, faculty and staff, alumni, friends of the University, and our communities, and implement initiatives—often through partnerships with stakeholders—that serve our communities.
- Develop innovative ways for students to interact with the broader community so that the Hodges University experience is broader, deeper, and more relevant.
- Recognize the geographical opportunities and responsibilities that are present in Southwest Florida, the state of Florida, and our region.
- Strengthen Hodges’ network of individuals and institutions to expand the institution’s sphere of influence.
- Secure new external revenue sources (scholarships, grants, support of capital projects) to support the institution.
- Build toward the future through effective strategic planning and implementation.