Master of Science in Risk and Insurance Management
Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
1 - 2 year
HKD 180,000 *
Earliest start date
* HKD $180,000 (local); and $190,000 (non-local)
- 1-year full-time programme.
- Gives an in-depth coverage of the major areas in risk management and insurance, with an emphasis on professional practice.
- Helps students obtain professional qualifications such as Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) qualifications.
- Covers risk management principles, general insurance, life and health insurance, financial risk management, risk modelling and analysis, insurance law and regulation, wealth management, and financial services markets.
- The inclusion of finance electives increases the appeal of the degree to both students and potential employers.