Master in Finance and Control MELIUSform Business School
The Master in Finance and Control (from the original name "Master in Administration, Finance and Control") arises from the need to train resources with a high interdisciplinary competence on the operational and strategic processes of administration, finance and management control - functions firmly related in the company -, that is, high-profile professional figures, highly sought after by companies, with roles of internal responsibility, consultancy support or with new managerial solutions (temporary manager, fractional manager).
Why choose this Master
- Over 20 years of history of the Master, with more than 1000 participants between junior and senior figures.
- Practical exercises in Excel and real business cases present in almost half of the lessons of the + Project Work program with an economic and financial plan to be carried out throughout the course.
- AssoController patronage and recognition of a Networking of excellence, with a faculty made up of Partners and experts in the sector from the most prestigious companies and consulting firms.
- Release of Training Credits (CFP) by the National Council of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts (CNDCEC) for all three delivery formulas (classroom, live streaming and on demand).
- Career Advising path to have concrete and personalized career support, working together on the balance of soft skills, on the construction of the professional profile and the promotion of the CV, to intercept new growth opportunities.
- Multidisciplinary approach. The Master in Finance and Control integrates the analyzes and the operational and strategic actions required by the company in the context of the planning, programming and management control processes, with a convergent vision - in a single analysis, monitoring and control system - of all the main economic and financial variables that govern business management. At the end of the master you will have a “holistic” vision and perception of the company's economic-financial system.
- Operational and practical. The Master's program pursues a clear and detailed line of development, combining in each module a theoretical moment (overview) always followed by practical and experiential phases (focus), in order to "download to the ground" what was acquired in the previous phase. The pragmatic approach is confirmed by the use of numerous exercises in Advanced Excel®) in almost half of the lessons of the program) and by the opportunity to participate in a Project Work with the creation of a real economic and financial plan that changes in every edition of the Master (click here to see past editions).
- Over 20 years of history. Over the course of its twenty years, the Master has helped more than 1000 participants, including junior and senior figures. At the end of the course, each participant was able to benefit from a concrete recognition from the labor market of the knowledge and skills acquired, so much so that they became authentic "ambassadors" of the Master with their testimonies (see here).
- Availability and competence of the teaching staff coming from the corporate world that offers experiential moments of value in the classroom.
- Variable geometry path idea. The Master is characterized by a supporting axis and by specialized modules that can be purchased independently and separately from the Master.
- Personalized Placement & Career. Thanks to the quality of the Placement Office, Meliusform manages to achieve the goal of maximizing the personal branding of participants with a distinctive portfolio of skills on the job market, 100% satisfying the expectations and expectations of those who join the service (click here to see testimonials).
Over the years, the Finance and Control Master has been followed by over 1000 former students (new graduates, professionals, entrepreneurs, companies) who have become true ambassadors of the Meliusform training model based on innovation, practicality, faculty excellence, but above all the recognition of the best quality/price ratio on the market, as evidenced by the numerous declarations spontaneously released by former students of the Master in Administration and Finance.
Specifically, the Master is aimed at:
- Graduates and undergraduates in economics, law, statistics, engineering with management specialization;
- Professionals (Accountants, Auditors, Consultants, Internships, etc.) who aspire to expand their consultancy offer in the company;
- Function managers or company personnel, with the need to complete training on the subject, or (as in the case of other company functions) to dialogue competently with the managers of the administration, finance and control areas;
- Entrepreneurs, eager to face new market challenges with greater knowledge and to react to changes and economic-financial crises with due preparation;
- Bank personnel, as the Master also focuses (in several moments of the programme) on the analysis and assessment of the creditworthiness of companies, to allow for easier cultural exchange and a better way of interacting between those who work as Banks and those who do Business.
Scholarships and Funding
Don't miss the 30% REDUCTION until June 5th . Sign up NOW.
Concessions and Financing for People
- Reduction of 5% extra, compared to current promotions, in the case of payment in a single solution.
- Extension in 4 monthly installments without interest and without SEPA direct debit mandate to be communicated to your bank.
- Extension in 8 monthly interest-free installments with SEPA direct debit to be communicated to your bank.
- Financing for student loans in 12, 18 or 24 (1) monthly interest-free installments with personal credit (from the Banca Sella Group).
(1) Method subject to the approval of the credit institute and admitted only for shares exceeding Euro 900.00 + VAT. This initiative CANNOT BE COMBINED with other ongoing promotions.
Concessions and corporate loans
Training financed by inter-professional funds
All the Masters / Courses offered by the Business School, including the "ad hoc" training events for companies, are sustainable with the resources of interprofessional funds. MELIUSform supports companies (from SMEs to large groups) through a 360 ° and personalized consultancy service.
Tax credit for industry 4.0 training
MELIUSFORM is subject to the provision of events and courses on training 4.0 issues, which provides for a tax credit of up to 50% (as extended by the 2021 Budget law) as a subject in possession of the Uni En ISO 9001 quality certification. : 2000 sector EA 37.
Discounts for multiple registrations (valid for individuals and companies)
For Companies or Public Bodies wishing to enroll their employees in the Master or for friends or colleagues who register for the same Master, or for different Masters in the MELIUSform training catalog, the following exclusive discounts are available on the registration fees:
- Registration of 2 people: Discount of 20% (Formula Silver)
- Registration for 3 people: Discount of 30% (Formula Gold)
- Registration of 4 or more people: 35% discount (Platinum Formula)
The Master can be used in 2 different ways and combinations:
- In live streaming (VLS), which allows you to interact in real time with teachers and other participants;
- On Demand, or "deferred streaming", with the maximum degree of flexibility, following them "where you want", "when you want" and with "any device": Smart TV, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.
In all cases, access to the new Meliusform virtual Campus is guaranteed with all the teaching material (handouts, exercises, case studies, videos, tests, news, etc.) integrated into the same digital environment in order to be able to resort to in-depth studies or lessons recovery. . Click here to experience the new virtual Campus.
What you will learn from this Executive Master in Finance and Control
- Module 1: Managerial Accounting
- Module 2: Company Scoring and Company Credit Assessment System
- Module 3: Business Planning & Financial Modeling
- Module 4: Management And Optimization of the Company Treasury
- Module 5: Banking Relations, Financing Strategies, Financial Costs and Detection of Harassment Practices
- Module 6: Company Evaluation and Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Module 7: Private Equity, Venture Capital and Financial Due Diligence
- Module 8: Business Crisis
- Module 9: Management Control
- Module 10: Strategy Management Models
At the end of the Master, the Certificate of Participation will be issued with a final delivery ceremony.
For the issue of the Certificate of Participation it is necessary:
- Be in good standing with the administrative position;
- Have attended at least 80% of the lessons of the program with the possibility of making up some of those in which you were absent even online (see the previous option 'Recovery of lessons and insights in E-Learning');
- Have carried out at least 70% of the teaching evaluations (at the end of each day of lessons) through the appropriate Business School web-app or the paper system.