The departments of the College of Education, Health and Society are housed in McGuffey Hall and Phillips Hall on Miami's beautiful Oxford campus. With program offerings in all areas influencing education, health, and society, we encourage students to become global citizens by keeping our core values at the heart of all we do.
- An integrated human experience: Education, Health, Society
- Embracing Diversity
- Building Community
- Cultivating Collaboration
- Thinking Critically
- Advancing Social Change that Encourages Social Justice
- Fostering a Global Perspective
- Creating Knowledge
- Promoting Well-Being
- Working Across Disciplines
Programs of Study
The College of Education, Health and Society offers 26 undergraduate majors.
Qualified students can simultaneously pursue a bachelors and a masters degree in one of our 3 + 2 or 4 + 1 programs.
The College of Education, Health and Society offers over 20 Master’s programs, endorsements, or certificates, and four doctoral degrees.