MSc Supply Chain Management NEOMA Business School
Thanks to its interdisciplinary teaching approach, the MSc Supply Chain Management not only focuses on the core disciplines of supply chain management and related subjects such as strategic purchasing and information systems, but it also puts emphasis on soft skills in order to fine-tune students’ professional profile and training.
Within the MSc Supply Chain Management programme, students have the choice of two study tracks:
- The Supply Chain track: This track focuses on the processes, operational design, logistics, and development of supply chain strategies. It addresses the application of information systems in the supply chain and how to generate a long-lasting, competitive advantage.
- The Procurement track: This track emphasises the importance of strategic sourcing, international procurement, relationship with retailing, and concepts of international commerce and customs. The aim is to create value while facing procurement challenges such as cross-cultural situations, new business environments, and integration with the other functions of the organisation.
5 reasons to join the programme
- Acquire a solid education in line today's supply chain challenges.
- Develop strategic and project management skills in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Learn by doing in an innovative and intensive programme combining theory and practice in supply chain management.
- Benefit from intensive training in SAP, VBA, and SCM applications to earn key certifications.
- Interact with our international board of faculty and professionals who excel in the field of supply chain management.
The MSc Supply Chain Management prepares future leaders in international supply chain procurement who can use new technologies and methods to address challenging issues in cross-cultural situations.
- A solid education aligned with the main challenges in supply chain.
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training, etc.).
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications, and professional courses.
- Apply for membership to the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied, multi-cultural environment.
The procurement track focuses on purchasing and development and offers balanced professional experience and training involving strategy, processes, organization, and information systems.
Students can learn from the on-site operations and decisions experienced firsthand during company visits and at conferences.
Graduate Employment Survey 2021-2022
- Average base salary: €45,000/year
- 1 month: Average time take for job search post-graduation
The MSc Supply Chain Management trains future specialist managers in international supply chain management and procurement and open the door to careers with roles such as:
- Demand Manager
- Flow Manager
- Head of Procurement
- Supply CHain Project Lead
- Logistics Director
- Planning Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain/Purchasing/Operations Consultant