Master’s program in “International Education Management” Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
Master’s program Management of International Education
We train leaders for international education!
Following the results of 2011 Independent National Rating of the Russian universities, PFUR took the 1st place for the internalization!
People’s Friendship University of Russia (PFUR) has developed unique Master’s program in International Education Management, which is the only program among the other higher professional education programs of the RF.
The key advantages of study:
- Teachers are the highly qualified specialists in the International education.
- A unique experience in the sphere of International education: multi-national teaching staff - professors, post-graduates, and graduates – representatives of 450 nationalities from over than 170 countries.
- A broad range of the contemporary study-methodological complexes on “Export of educational services”, developed in the frameworks of the Innovation Educational Program.
- Innovative model of study: competence approach, modules, active & interactive contemporary educational technologies
Unique price-quality relationships!
The program includes the following modules or study elements:
- Contemporary Tendencies of the higher education development around the world;
- International negotiations;
- Documental management;
- Competitiveness of the Russian higher education;
- The education systems of foreign countries;
- International activities of the university in the current stage;
- International, governmental and non-governmental organizations in education and science;
- Academic mobility and the issues of qualification’s recognition;
- International Education Law;
- Global education market
- The main directions of educational services’ export;
- Development of educational products and implementation of educational programs.
The program has high attraction both among high professionals (already working as heads of the international departments) as well as young specialists who do not have education and experience in international management.
Since the year 2012, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia has launched a joint educational program in “Management” with specialization in “International Education Management” and “International Business” within the Agreement of cooperation with EuropeanUniversity.
Master’s program in “International Education Management” is developed for specialists aimed at successful activities in:
- the international departments of their educational institutes,
- educational governing bodies of all levels,
- embassies, consulates, and diplomatic divisions,
- international organizations, agencies, and companies, etc.
We will help you achieve success in international education!
Lectures are delivered by highly qualified and experienced specialists who are above all practitioners in the international academic activities.
Flexible study system, suitable schedule.
Mode of study: full-time and part-time.
Financial conditions: grant and tuition fee.
Duration of study: 2 years
The academic workload of the courses is calculated in ECTS credits (European Transfer System Credits)
ECTS credits: 120.
Post-graduates programs are available for individuals got higher education diploma. Admission is held according to the results of admission test.
Students successfully completed the training, receive the State recognized degree in higher professional education and are awarded by a professional qualification “Master of management”.