School of Computing (Računarski fakultet or RAF) is one of the leading faculties for computer science in South East Europe. Located in Belgrade, Serbia, RAF is small and privately owned. Created in 2003, RAF consistently attracts the best and the brightest young minds in Serbia. Students from RAF are frequently among the leading contenders on international informatics competitions. Many graduates are working in positions of responsibility at the leading IT firms such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft as well in FinTech firms such as FIS, Asseco and eFront. RAF has a particular experise in the area of Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence.
Knowledge, education and innovation for the world that is changing
As a centre of knowledge, we are committed to the creation, dissemination and preservation of knowledge as well as its application for the general benefit of our society. We provide students with an education that is a combination of a rigorous academic approach and exciting research based on the intellectual challenges created by high technology. We follow world trends, but also extend the boundaries in all areas of computing.
Leadership in the field of high technology
The unity of education and research in the field of high technology that affects positive changes in society. Interdisciplinarity that covers scientific, technological, humanistic and creative activities, while breaking stereotypes and bureaucratic restrictions.
- Creation of free-thinking, critical, enterprising and creative individuals who contribute to the progress of society.
- Encouraging respect, acceptance of diversity, mutual tolerance and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- Implementation of high ethical principles that are an integral part of study programs and methods of study.
- Establishing study programs that are adapted to the latest world achievements in science and the educational process.
- Provision of all necessary resources for the realisation of educational and scientific-research activities.
- Cooperation with economic and social organisations in order to solve technical problems and encourage development.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the teaching process, training of teachers and associates, provision of conditions for the execution of study programs, efficient internal organisation and active cooperation with the environment.
- Organisation of continuing education programs.
- Sustainable and stable funding that guarantees academic freedom, economic and political independence.