Just minutes from New York City and in the heart of Washington, D.C., Seton Hall's School of Diplomacy and International Relations is an ideal place to study global affairs and practice diplomacy first hand in a professional, dynamic and culturally rich setting. Graduate candidates come together from throughout the United States and 25 countries around the world to both study and apply a multidisciplinary curriculum that emphasizes global studies, conflict resolution, international economics, and leadership. The School’s dedicated internship and professional services offices support students’ career development through one-on-one advising, workshops, alumni mentorship, and guidance with a competitive internship, fellowship and career opportunities in public service, business, law, and the nonprofit sector. Through a unique alliance with the United Nations Association of the USA, the School offers students a wide range of academic and professional benefits, including a UN Summer Program in New York City, Semester in Washington, D.C., international seminars and more. Just 14 miles from New York City, the epicenter of international relations, Seton Hall’s academic excellence has been singled out for distinction by The Princeton Review, US News & World Report and Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Join a delegation on an international study tour
- Discuss critical global concerns with world leaders
- Complete professional internships, locally, or overseas
- Apply classroom knowledge to real-world situations
- Assume important leadership roles on campus
- Build the confidence needed to make a difference in the fields of business, communications, diplomacy, government, law or the non-profit sector
- Take advantage of the benefits of our alliance with the United Nations Foundation and the United Nations Association
The School of Diplomacy embraces Seton Hall's longstanding tradition of a values-based education and dedication to developing servant leaders for a global society. Founded in 1856, Seton Hall is among the oldest Catholic universities in the United States.