MSc in Organizational Psychology Unicaf University (MW)
Psychology and human behaviour at the workplace are becoming increasingly important for any organisation. This Master’s degree is suitable, among others, for working professionals in big organisations and for all those who want to understand how human interaction affects the working environment.
The MSc in Organizational Psychology provides students with the necessary psychological concepts and theories while aiming at developing a number of key skills such as evaluative, research, interpersonal and analytical skills. Psychology theories are taught on how to be applied at work and thus learn how to understand the human resources of the organization.
Online and through Supported Open Learning
Scholarships and Funding
- Workplace Psychology - PSY600
- Workplace Psychology - UUPSY600
- Organizational Communication - PSY701
- External Communications Management - PSY702
- Organizational Leadership - PSY703
- Organizational Culture Management - PSY704
- Project and Research Management PSY705
- Dissertation - PSY706