Do you want to make a difference and help shape the world we live in? Are you passionate about problem-solving? Would you like to work with some of the best researchers in the world to provide solutions to the current day and future global issues?
If so, the University of Birmingham could be the right postgraduate choice for you. The College of Engineering and Physical Sciences is leading the way in cutting edge education, research and development across various sectors, such as engineering, industry, technology, energy, healthcare, and much more. Studying with us will not only be the next step on your career path but will enable you to help make the world a more advanced, resilient and sustainable place.
Why study at the University of Birmingham?
- We are a global Top 100 University and are ranked top 20 in multiple UK league tables
- We have been named the most targeted university by the UK’s top 100 graduate employers (The Graduate Market in 2021
- 87% of our research has a global impact (REF 2014)
- Numerous UoB alumni and staff have been involved with work recognised with Nobel prizes
- There is a wealth of employability support services available to students. The College and our Careers Network can provide you with practical advice and skills for career development. We also have excellent industrial links with global companies, such as Rolls Royce and Jaguar Land Rover, which allow opportunities for our students to gain insight and experience of the industry.
- You could receive a Commonwealth Scholarship worth £3,000 or a Global Masters Scholarship worth £10,000 if you start your studies in September 2021. Information and eligibility criteria for both awards is available on our website.