Master in Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Bologna
Earliest start date
The international Master’s Degree in Molecular and Cell Biology, entirely held in English, offers students up-to-date and in-depth training to cope successfully with the future challenges of life sciences by emphasizing the most innovative cellular and molecular aspects of modern Biology.
5 reasons to enroll in the Degree Program
- Because the molecular approach is the present and the future of Biology
- Because lessons’ topics are in step with the latest discoveries in Biology
- Because practical laboratory classes will help you to strengthen your thinking skills and conduct scientific experiments
- Because the internship will allow you to experimentally investigate the biological problem that you are most interested in
- Because it will give you the possibility to enroll in a Ph.D. and start a career in science
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
University students may obtain financial support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies. Check the requirements to apply for financial aid.