MSc Supply Chain Management University of Hertfordshire
"Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, examinations may be replaced by an alternative form of assessment during the academic year 2021/2022. Please refer to the Programme Specification on these pages for further details."
Why choose Herts?
- Industry Accreditation: This course meets the standards set by the Engineering Council in the UK Standard for Professional Engineering Competence (UKSPEC).
- Employment Prospects: Our graduates work as Supply Chain Analysts, Procurement Officers, and Supply Chain Managers for organisations including GSK, Tesco, and DHL.
- Industry Connections: Benefit from our strong connections with Samsung, BAE, and Leonardo who support course projects, industry talks, and work placement opportunities.
About the course
There is an increased need for professionally managed purchasing and supply chains management to ensure businesses are able to succeed and provide to their customers. The School of Engineering Computer Science has developed this unique programme to help you develop a wide range of skills for your chosen career ensuring success in whatever sector you decide to work in.
Why choose this course?
You will develop skills and advancement of knowledge in the broad areas of the business to enable you to develop transferable skills in all areas. Areas include operations management, operations research, procurement and supply chain management, financial control, manufacturing information systems, manufacturing strategy; legal aspects of the supply chain; and human resources management.
You will focus on a combination of practical work and case studies, including analysis and synthesis, contribution to profitability, understanding of purchasing, procurement and logistics. It will promote critical review and analysis of strategic value, procurement and supply chain management.
At the University of Hertfordshire, we want to make sure your time studying with us is as stress-free and rewarding as possible. We offer a range of support services including; student wellbeing, academic support, accommodation, and childcare to ensure that you make the most of your time at Herts and can focus on studying and having fun.
- Sandwich placement or study abroad year: n/a
- Applications open to international and EU students: Yes
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.
About the School
Master of Science in International Logistics / Procurement / Supply Chain Management
- Venlo, Netherlands
Master of Science in Business Process Control and Supply Chain Management - Specialization: Frontiers in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Växjö, Sweden
MSc in Supply Chain Management (dual degree program with KEDGE)
- Athens, Greece