Why Study at uLethbridge
As a graduate student at the University of Lethbridge, you’ll find yourself at the centre of a student-focused environment that nurtures innovation, critical thinking and creativity.At the U of L, we are committed to helping every one of our students thrive. From aiding with financial support to one-on-one mentorship to individualized career advice, you’ll find support every step of the way.
As a student at the U of L, you are viewed as a partner and a colleague. You’ll be given opportunities to collaborate and share your unique ideas, ask questions and find answers. By convocation, the majority of our graduate students have either presented or published their findings, with more than 50 per cent publishing as the first author.
A city of nearly 100,000 residents, Lethbridge is located in southern Alberta and is a short distance from the Rocky Mountains, Calgary and the U.S. border. We are one of Canada’s sunniest cities and the warm westerly Chinook winds give Lethbridge some of the most moderate winters in Western Canada.
Why Choose the University of Lethbridge?
- Affordable tuition rates for outstanding programs offered by award-winning faculty.
- Friendly and safe university and community.
- Access to advanced technology and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Comprehensive student services designed to help you succeed in meeting your academic, personal, and career goals.
- You can work during your studies and apply to work in Canada for up to three years after graduation.