Keystone logo
University Of Zurich

University Of Zurich

University Of Zurich

Visa Requirements

Students from EU and EFTA countries

Students from EU and EFTA countries need a valid travel document (i.e. passport or identification card) in order to enter Switzerland. For students from the new EU states, interim regulations apply. Please contact the Swiss embassy or consulate in your country for information about the exact procedures that apply for you.

You can find a list of Swiss representations by following the link.

Students from outside the EU and non-EFTA countries

Students form outside the EU and from non-EFTA countries who wish to enter Switzerland for a stay of up to 90 days (within a 180-day period) can apply for a Schengen visa. Please note that this visa is not suitable for full-term exchange students and degree-seeking students who wish to study at the University of Zurich.

You can find more information on the Schengen visa by following this link.


EFMD Equis AccreditedAACSB Accredited


  • Zürich

    Rämistrasse,71, 8006, Zürich