It is an institution that has spent 40 years preparing future managers and directors of the international hospitality industry. His training consists of a Bachelor Degree in International Hotel Management.
Vatel education extends to 34 countries, with 55 schools, with more than 9,000 students, 39,000 graduates around the world, 520 teachers and a network of important collaborators around the world.
The Bachelor program in International Hospitality Management at the Hotel & Tourism Business School Vatel Andorra is aimed at candidates who have successfully completed their Baccalaureate or Higher Level training cycle.
The taught program allows covering the training needs of the hotel and tourism industry, offering the student specialized training.
The teaching methodology is a successful combination and balance between training practices and academic training adapted to the new demands and current demands of the sector.
Our faculty has highly qualified teachers, all active professionals in the sector, who are committed to building bridges between theoretical topics and professional experience. In addition, the study program has a clear international orientation that allows students to develop in a globalized context, responding to the aspirations of the profession.
Acquire and master the techniques of supervision and management, develop business qualities with an open mind, particularly within international tourism and hospitality.
Title and duration
- French State Title registered in RNCP by ministerial decree and certified level II
- Total credits: 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfert System).
- Duration of studies: 3 years
- Possibility of offering the international qualification EURHODIP, European Bachelor of Management Hospitality & Tourism, in addition to that of VATEL schools.
Language of the classes
- Progressively, students will receive classes in English (up to 30% of their teaching hours).
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Degree.
- Pass Vatel's own access tests.
Applied Research Center
The Cirvath (Vatel International Research Center in Tourism and Hospitality) is a research center in which the professors of the Vatel group anticipate and even contribute to the evolution of tourism and the hospitality industry. Students benefit throughout their studies.
At Vatel Andorra we consider it essential that the study plan includes aspects beyond academic life, therefore, the program is reinforced with extracurricular activities, which will broaden professional knowledge and improve management skills, strategic capacity and entrepreneurial spirit in Our students.
National and international internships
Vatel Andorra has planned different periods of national and international internships, which vary depending on the syllabus studied during the school year. Students acquire, in this way, experiences related to the reality of their future profession, developing skills for teamwork and experimenting in the environment to which they are directed.
The school has agreements with the best chains, hotel establishments and tourist companies in the world so that its students can carry out internships. In this way, students get to do at least one year of internships, which prepares them to adapt to the reality of the labor market.
The profession is opening up to new sectors that offer diversified professional careers such as independent hospitality and national or international chains, professional and leisure tourism, agri-food and large distribution, air, land and sea transport, service companies, etc...
The qualities developed by Vatel graduates such as a sense of hospitality, listening, elegance, know-how and being make profiles appreciated by the luxury industry and prestigious brands.
Reasons to study in Andorra
- It is one of the safest countries in the world.
- It is the ski country with the most sunny days.
- Andorra leads the ranking of destinations with more tourists per inhabitant.
- It receives more than 8 million visitors and more than 2 million tourists per year. It has 3 ski domains at the top 10 quality price in Europe.
- It has a great leisure and sports offer: shopping, culture, gastronomy, theme and amusement parks, international sporting events, spas and wellness centers, among others.
- The school is located in an incomparable setting of nature with all the privileges of a big city. It is located 2 minutes from the sports complex and the cable car that gives access to the ski slopes and 10 minutes from the commercial center of Andorra.
- In Andorra, students can enjoy all kinds of social, recreational and sports activities.
MARCO POLO International Program
Student exchange between Vatel schools.
With the Marco Polo program, Vatel Andorra offers students the opportunity to develop their training on an international scale, completing the second year of their studies in one of the 55 Vatel schools in the world.
The student discovers a new country and immerses himself in another culture, in another language and better prepares himself for an international career. In addition, coexistence in the classrooms between classmates from different countries and their integration into study and work teams that favor diversity are promoted.