M.A. Interpreting Studies Western Oregon University
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
- Professional signed and spoken language interpreters who want to improve, teach, or research.
The program offers three tracks:
- Theory and Practice Interpreting option
- Advanced Interpreting option
- Teaching Interpreting option
- Where this degree can take you:
- College teaching
- Mentoring and instruction for less experienced interpreters
- Research on interpreting and interpreter education
To start, you need:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience interpreting and mentoring
- Certification is accepted, but not required.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.