Varna University of Management (VUM) is an international business school located in Europe, Bulgaria. Students from over 50 countries receive an excellent education in Business and Marketing, IT, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Gastronomy and Culinary Arts.
VUM offers Bachelor's and Master's double-degree programmes, taught entirely in English, in cooperation with universities in countries such as the UK (Cardiff Met), Switzerland (BHMS), the Netherlands (Stenden University). Students study the synchronized curriculum as in the partnering institutions and have to meet up the same high standards in examinations. They graduate with degrees from both the partnering universities and VUM.
VUM maintains excellent connections with businesses and boasts a long-standing success of placing its students with top employers in USA, Australia, the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, just to name a few.
VUM in Global Rankings
- VUM holds the 1st place among 1600 HEI worldwide for Students Mobility, according to the prestigious U-Multirank ranks
- VUM has been granted 3 Palmes of Excellence – Excellent Business School with reinforcing international influence – by the Palme of Excellence classification for Eastern Europe.
- The university is ranked 9th in Eastern Europe for its MBA degree by Best-masters.com.
- The university is ranked 20th in the world for its International Hospitality and Tourism Management (MSc) degree by Best-masters.com.
- The number of publications by VUM faculty and students has earned the University ranking in the top 300 among the business schools worldwide, according to the Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
Programs taught in:
- English (US)