Top Reasons to Study in OUC
- The best university in Qingdao for Chinese learning.
- A member of National Project 985 and 211.
- The short term English taught Chinese business program is jointly launched with German universities.
- The most beautiful campus in Qingdao.
- The buildings are century years old.
- An International university, all the staff and Chinese students speak English well.
- Located in Qingdao, a beautiful seaside city full of German and Italian style.
- Qingdao, also a renowned summer resort, and known for its world famous beer.
Ocean University of China is a comprehensive university under the direct jurisdiction of the State Ministry of Education, offering coursework in the fields of Economics, Liberal Arts, Medical Sciences （Pharmaceuticals）, Management, Law, Sciences, Engineering and Agronomy. OUC has been approved as one of the national key universities with “Project 985”and “Project 211”. Ocean University is located in Qingdao, the host city of the 29th Olympic Sailing Regatta in 2008 and also renowned as a summer resort and an attractive historic tourist city of scenic beauty and temperate climate. OUC has 2,537 faculty members and 27,000 registered students. Every year more than 1,300 international students from over 50 countries choose to study in the university. International Education Center is the division of the University that is in charge of international student admission, management and services. Warmly welcome the students from the countries around the world.
Ocean University of China
Qingdao, Shandong, China