Choose the entrepreneurial spirit, choose EDC Paris Business School.
EDC Paris Business School is ranked in the top 10 business schools in France and 1st for entrepreneurship with a business creation rate 3 times higher than that of other graduate schools, while 80% of its young graduates go on to work in business development, intrapreneurship or innovation.
EDC Paris Business School has been the benchmark in entrepreneurial leadership for 70 years.
EDC Paris Business School offers a Grande Ecole Programme (Master’s-level degree accredited by the State) and specialised courses (Bachelor’s and Master’s level – RNCP accredited (National Directory of Professional Qualifications). Our establishment is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE) and is EPAS-accredited by the EFMD.
It has 1,450 students of 40 different nationalities on its 5,000-square metre campus in the La Défense business district.
EDC Paris Graduate School Grande Ecole Programme offers a choice of 6 specialisations:
E-Business & Digital Transformation
Finance, Control, Audit
The school also offers 6 specialised Master of Science (MSc In) degrees with the objective of strengthening initial expertise in the fields of marketing, finance, management, digital technology and business, an undergraduate degree in Management and two MBAs in continuing education and international full-time formats.
Key information for the Grande Ecole Programme :
- It is possible to study the whole course in English, from the beginning of year one.
Annual personal development & leadership seminars
- Minimum of 6 months experience abroad; 12 months on average; 100 partner universities spread across all 5 continents.
- 1 double degree jointly awarded with an engineering Graduate School for the specialisation: “E-Business and digital transformation”.
- 20 possibilities for double degrees in France or abroad with prestigious universities such as McGill in Canada.
- Apprenticeship is at the heart of our business model with nearly 40% of our students studying a specialisation on block release.
- Thanks to our network of partner companies and to the commitment of our alumni (nearly 18,500 in 2019), we can offer more than 3,000 placements and jobs every year.
- 93% of our students sign their first permanent contract within two months of obtaining their degree
70, Galerie des damiers
Paris la défense 1
92415 Paris, Île-de-France, France