The International Institute of Management is an entity of the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM), created by a ministerial decree of December 2004. It is a member of CNAM-Department Management, Innovation, Prospective.
We develop relationships with both the general and specialized management of the company, always taking a professional, diplomatic approach with our students' futures in mind.
We aim to help our students, who range from experienced technicians, executives, managers, engineers, experts, and consultants, to expand their professional experience and widen their competences in the field of management. Once they graduate, we know our students will be well-equipped to oversee any operational unit, become an international consultant, or possess any other job or leader position they would like to pursue.
A wide range of courses, in congruence with both the European and International standard. Classes are taught in French and/or English and have programs for both full time and part-time students. We also offer training programs to gain hands-on experience, with a multitude of options within the framework of several partnerships with organizations as AFOPE.
The IIM relies on the experience and resources of CNAM to accompany its students in their educational training. As a result of this partnership, every student has access to the following amenities:
- the Research Center for Economics and Management (laboratory Lirsa)
- the extensive Multimedia Library: 230.000 works and 150 CD-ROM of databases
- the Museum of Sciences and Technologies, which regularly organizes prevalent expositions
- the multitude of colloquiums and conferences held several times a week, contributing to the scientific and technical culture within CNAM
- the strong library: complete with hundreds of references
- the Trading room, dedicated to the training of the students in the inner-workings of financial markets, and to gain hands-on management experience
Mission of the IIM
- Train our students to become managers, engineers, executives, experts, consultants and all around leaders
- Develop and widen their skill set, and prepare them for any business setting and scenario
- Expand their management experience through educational simulations, like leading an operational unit or practicing as a consultant
Case courrier 1D3P40
75003 Paris, Île-de-France, France