GBSB Global Business School is an internationally accredited business school in Spain and Malta that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally.
GBSB Global Business School supports high standards in business education validated by numerous international accreditation bodies.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Madrid, Spain
- Birkirkara, Malta
- The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- The National Commission for Further and Higher Education in Malta (NCFHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
- European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
The institution is recognized for applying an innovative approach by using learning-by-doing, design thinking, simulation business games, and practical company visits in the learning process.
Moreover, the business school appreciates the individual approach fostering student-centered active learning lead-up in small classes. One of our core values is to educate people who think globally, able to work in cross-cultural teams. The business school pays high attention to the digitalization and innovation trends of the business.
On one hand, GBSB Global itself is a good example of a digital company and was recognized by Microsoft as a leader in digital education and accredited as a showcase school. On the other, it implements digital courses in each program showing students how modern trends drive business transformation.
- TOP-150 Worldwide and TOP-10 in Spain by QS Business Masters 2021
- 4 Stars Business School by QS Stars Rating System
- Tier One MBA by CEO Magazine
- Leaders in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine
Why GBSB Global?
- 100% in English and the opportunity to learn an additional language.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum, and workshops to a fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Global diversity | Students from 100+ countries and faculty from 37+ countries.
- Employability & career development opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling, and individual coaching sessions.
- Own accelerator program and opportunity to start own business.
- Unique industrial visits to multinational companies in your field of study.
- Meetings with executives from different companies who come to the school as guest speakers.
- Global Study Trips to the United Nations, World Trade Organization, and other important organizations with a possibility to secure internships.
08011 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
28039 Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
BKR 9076 Birkirkara, Malta