The University of Exeter, in the south-west of the UK, is one of the top universities in the world. Our two locations in Exeter and Cornwall offer beautiful campuses in vibrant communities and are ideal environments in which to study and live.
We received our Royal Charter in 1955, although our predecessor institutions, the Royal Albert Memorial College and the University College of the South West of England, were established in 1900 and 1922 respectively.Helloquence / Unsplash
Here are just a few reasons to choose the University of Exeter:
- TEF Gold award for teaching excellence - Consistently delivering outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our students
- Research excellence - 98% of our research is of international quality, with 82% rated world-leading or internationally excellent
- Top 200 of universities worldwide
- Graduate employability - 95% of graduates in employment or further study six months after graduation (DHLE Survey 2015/16)
- Member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities
- Sporting success - 5th in the 2016-2017 British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) championship
- International reputation - winner at the What Uni? Student Choice awards 2015 & 2017
- Support for students - our support staff are on hand to support you throughout your degree, from our Wellbeing and Disability Services, to support for care leavers, mature and estranged students
- Beautiful campuses - the University of Exeter has won Green Flag Awards for its picturesque and eco-friendly campuses
- A perfect location - choose from a vibrant city centre location (Exeter) or the quirky seaside community of Penryn, near Falmouth (Cornwall), both with coast and countryside on the doorstep, offering an abundance of outdoor activities.
Programs taught in:
- English (US)